Don't Miss
Home / Android Games / Online / Z City v1.0.70 Apk

Z City v1.0.70 Apk

Free Download Z City Zombie City for Android form ApkHouse.

Z City from the best zombie battle simulation games

Z City is an excellent and promising strategy game with great gameplay. Undoubtedly, the use of new and familiar methods for gamers in the form of a game can be considered useful and fun. Zombie City’s story is based on the fact that 99% of the world has become zombie attacks and chemicals. You are a member of the remaining 1 percent, which should protect yourself against the attacks of many zombies. Build your own city, and fence it upside down so zombies can not enter it. There are also other forces available to you.

Features of Z City:

  • Access to various forces
  • Fight with many zombies
  • Increase and increase strength of power and various sectors
  • Getting a city and drag it around the wall
  • Destruction of zombies with different forces
  • Purchase needed parts from the game store
  • Play online
  • Compatible with all types of phones and tablets
  • Great sound

Changes in this version Z City:

Added new features + various optimizations.

Free Download Link

Z City v1.0.70 Apk (72 hits)

Z City v1.0.70 Apk

Requires Android: 4.0+

Zip/Rar File Password: www.apkhouse.com

Comments

comments

x

Check Also

Boom Beach v33.130 Mod (unlimited Dimoands & Coins)

Boom Beach Download the new version of strategy game Boom Boom Beach 33.130 ...